Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Friday, April 12, 2013

Skateboard 滑板 (huá bǎn)

Posted by Ricky Chua On 10:19 AM 2 comments

Card description:
I never got the hang of this! Despite it being brainlessly easy to learn, i never got my head around being comfortable on a skateboard! Maybe that explains why I was never really cool growing up! I got a lot of respect for kids who can do all sorts of insane tricks on a skateboard, simply because I know i can't do what they can do!

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys finishing the translation of the character cards? Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for supporting the blog. xD. We are just taking up ownership of the blog and will do so in time. Thanks again. For more info, you can see the latest post on the blog staying in operation.

    ReplyDelete

Site search