Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to the posts

Posted by Ricky Chua On 11:57 AM No comments
Thanks for your patience. I'm finally back from the jungle, but its's not over yet. I will only be free from my obligations from thursday night onwards. I'm using whatever free time i have to continue the posts.

Also, thanks very much for participating in the poll. Looks like disambiguation of abilities and cards are very high in popularity. This means i'll have to add on to each post bit by bit.

By the way, have not got any replies for people who can do video editing. Anyone out there wanna be part of my San Guo Sha English video series? Please drop me an email at sg.rockstar@gmail.com

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search