Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Game rules running behind!!

Posted by Ricky Chua On 8:51 PM No comments
**UPDATE!!**
"Points Duel" has been added under Part 5 of Game rules!


In my latest post on Xun Yu, I realized I have not mentioned anything about "Points Duel 拼点" anywhere else in this blog! PANIC!!!

Please bear with me as I place up "Game Rules Part 4: Judgement" and "Game Rules Part 5: Matching Score" as quickly as I can. It should be up by tomorrow.


PS: Any readers here familiar with creating videos for YouTube? I am planning to produce mini videos for every character. I just need someone to be able to place sub-titles, slot in images in between the narration... bla. Do drop me a comment!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search