Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wanted: SGS Meet-up Task Force

Posted by Ricky Chua On 10:45 PM 1 comment
Dear Readers,

Let's meet up and play SanGuoSha! It's about time the readers of this blog come together for a game.

For the meet-up to work well, Task Forces need to be set up in the respective regions that you are at.

Are you the sort that loves to organise gatherings? 

Well volunteer yourself! I can't do this on my own!

Interested to just help out? Leave a comment below!

Here's what we probably need for each region:

1. An overall Person-in-charge

2, A venue to play for at least 3 hours. Cheap.

3. Transport recommendations and "How to go there" guidelines.

4. Ready the logistics (How many sets of SGS? With unofficial? Any food and drinks?)

5. Keep track of how many are coming for the event.

6. Any plans afterwards (dinner? tea?)


If you would like to be the person-in-charge for your area, do drop me an email at sg.rockstar@gmail.com. I will help you publicize your meet-up on this blog!

Come on! Give me a hand here will ya? Hope to see you all soon!

来!快来杀一下!(Come! Let's SHA!)

1 comment:

  1. Well I suppose I can take the East.
    I'm in Tampines btw.
    My place can be open sometimes, subjected to whether people mind traveling so far.
    =P

    ReplyDelete

Site search