Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ranked Number 1 on Google

Posted by Ricky Chua On 9:42 PM 14 comments
It took almost 1 full year since this blog was launched. I'm very proud to write that this blog is now the top-ranked site when you Google either "San Guo Sha" or "Sanguosha".

Amazingly, this site has edged out even the official sanguosha.com site by Yoka.




This could not have been possible without YOUR support and patronage. Thanks once again!

On a side note, the new OKF expansion has been absolutely incredible! I've been having so much fun ever since the pack was added that I've been playing SGS every weekend non-stop for nearly a month. My favorite character in the expansion has got to be Lady Wu (Wu Guo Tai 吴国太). It always feels the carpet is yanked from my opponents feet everytime I use her ability.

If you haven't gotten your OKF expansion pack, you don't know what you're missing out. Seriously.

See you all some time soon!

Have fun and 杀!


PS: Anybody out there from countries outside of Singapore want to have a game with me sometime? I'm planning an overseas trip but have not decided where. It would be awesome if I could go somewhere with SGS-lovers and have a game or two! :D Let me know!

14 comments:

  1. Well if you want to visit the US we have a pretty good San Guo Sha group in Seattle that plays in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you visit the US pick up some cheap boardgames for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ricky!! I've been following this blog for a few months now and it's always the site I go to for reference. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, looks like sanguosha has went back to the official site as #1.

    You're still #1 for san guo sha, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just for anyone who is interested, new Mountain expansion characters are being released every day. You can check the first one out here: http://bangpai.taobao.com/group/thread/14431591-261916864.htm

    Also thanks for the great site Ricky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any insider info on when the SHAN expansion will be released?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ii believe its July 28th according to Taobao: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12310552380

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already pre-ordered this expansion pack, but there's no guarantee of supply. A shortage is expected within the first week of release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that expansion pack official or unofficial?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet you all.This is the first time I post a comment on this blog.

    About SHAN pack: YOKAGAMES have posted new information on http://zt.yokagames.com/shan/ ,and you can pre-order it.

    P.S. There is no infomation about the SP characters(Yang Xiu,Gongsun Zan and Yuan Shu), would someone like to add it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I played ShanBao , I find that the characters in it are very unbalanced, their powers are too strong, too numerous, and their outstanding strength is really unlogical considered they are only secondary characters of SanGuoYanYi. I really will need time to adapt to the new strategies offered by these monsters. By the way, I am French and would be pleased to play SanGuoSha with you, hehe. We are Korean, Chinese, English, French, American players,in France, and the game is a good link between everybody. SanGuoSha, one hour to learn it, one enjoy studying it, hahaha.
    PS; congratulations for your ranking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone play on san guo sha online want to add me? It'd be cool if we have more english speakers playing together.

    ReplyDelete

Site search